Sunday 4 May 2008

Essentials


Just a very quick post today to share great site with you. It is called Vegan Essentials (www.veganessentials.com). After searching all the stores here to find a hand cream without animal parts in with no success I had a look on the web. I had ordered some vitamins from vegan essentials before so went there to have a look and the range of goods they have is brilliant. It even gives you currency conversion to your preferred currency and is super easy to navigate around. I ordered a bundle of stuff, hand cream, face cream, soap, deodorant, blah blah and I think my order can to around 15 us dollars. Not bad!

So, that's it for this post, apart from to say the cute picture is of Heidi and Miller taking yoga practice with me. Ended up more like wrestling but what the heck!

0 comments:


Visit Yoga
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio